Leisure Ride has brought it’s unique range of leading surfaces, coating and fibres to the middle east.
For many years our specialist surface products have been trusted by Olympic gold medallists, leading winning trainers and top equestrian facilities.
For our middle east clients we have developed a number of innovations and specialist products to cope with the unique nature of both the climate, topography and regional variations of equestrian sport.
We understand that in order to be a successful rider, trainer or owner of leisure or performance horses it is vital to understand the ground, year round temperatures and climate to ensure consistent footing that is resistant to drying out, damage from wind or dust and will operate in a wide variance of track temperatures including those exceeding 50°C.
Our services also include consultancy on surface irrigation which can ensure a greater consistency of going whilst reducing water consumption
Consultancy and advice
- We offer a full on-site consultancy service with our expert team
- Site survey, ground testing and footing stability report
- Full planning and project management service
- Race tracks and training gallops
- Dressage and Show-jumping arenas
- Shoots and connecting pathways
- Lunge pens and turnout paddocks
Trojan Turf equestrian surfaces
- Our own unique range of sand and fibre riding surfaces – as used by Olympic gold medallists, top trainers and equestrian professionals – tailored to your needs
- Surfaces that minimise the risk of tripping
- Surfaces that minimise impact injuries, scientifically developed to give maximum energy return
- Training surfaces to improve horse conditioning, develop muscle and increase stamina
- Surfaces that reduce the need for irrigation
- Our unique range of moisture-retaining coatings – giving better structure and reducing the need for irrigation.
- Surface coatings to bind components and offer consistency of going
- Surface coatings that reduce dust and kickback
- Our specialist range of Trojan arena fibre offering improved consistency, energy return and stability
Get in touch
To discuss your requirements further please contact:
Greg Moore, Middle East Representative, Leisure Ride Group
+971 (0) 55 885 4734