All Trojan Turf® premixed riding arena surfaces have been developed to provide superior footing performance for each riding discipline from racing to dressage, including for 2012 Dressage Gold Medallist Carl Hester at his facility.
Our uniquely blended riding arena surfaces are engineered to emulate a natural turf. Utilising pure polyester synthetic fibres that do not rot, break down or loose tensile strength.
We do not use inferior shredded reclaimed carpet fibre like many other manufacturers do – these types of by-product fibres, not being designed for the job do not offer longevity of use and can be dusty as they deteriorate.
Our range of surfaces cover all aspects of the equestrian market whether you are a hobby rider or professional equestrian. We offer straightforward no-obligation advice so please feel free to call us for a chat about your arena.
- Trojan DressageTurf Waxed Dressage Surface
- Trojan Dressage Turf - stable, with great energy return
- Trojan JumpTurf Waxed Jump Surface
- Trojan jump turf - designed to cushion without breaking up
- TrojanTrack gallop surface
- Trojan Track gallop surface builds stamina and aerobic strength
- Trojan RaceTurf
- Trojan Race Turf - Controlled going with high traffic resilience
- Trojan AllSports Turf
- Trojan AllSports - Our best-selling year-round multi-purpose surface.
- Trojan ProSports Turf
- Our Grand Prix surface - prevents tracking with even the heaviest traffic