The Leisure Ride Group provides a specialist consultancy and rejuvenation programme for Gallops surfaces and Race-tracks worldwide.
A top quality surface is the life blood of any racecourse or training facility and is a heavy investment for anyone. Trojan racing is a unique consultancy service aimed at keeping your race or gallops surface in the best condition it can be.
With our range of fibre additives and wax products we can keep your footing exactly how you want it without the large cost of replacing the whole surface.
“Longevity of use is our aim”
Wolverhampton racecourse is just one client who has seen vast improvements in their poly track surface thanks to our wax treatment that was applied in July 2011. By rejuvenating the wax properties we have been able to extend the life of the surface at a fraction of the cost to replace it.
Our services include:
- Site visit to view the surface and discuss your requirements.
- A detailed report on the properties of the surface e.g. sand derogation, fibre strength and percentage, quality of wax coating left within the surface.
- From this we can then produce a programme of works to replenish the lost properties of the surface.
- Fully-synthetic all-weather gallops – the next generation of gallops surface. Effective aerobic conditioning, sympathetic cushioning and a cinch to look after in truly ALL weathers. No-obligation visits available.
- A full range of gallop and track care equipment, including the Gallop Groom – simply the best gallop harrow available.
Nigel Twiston-Davies had his gallops surface re-waxed rather than replaced, saving thousands.
Martin Keighley installed poly fibre to his soft track surface as it had poor structural quality and was causing trip hazards. He now has a second all-synthetic gallop using our Trojan Track® Surface – this surface operates in all weathers – recently being used at -7c