Trojan Track® represents a leap forward in all weather gallops technology. Features include:
- Fully synthetic all weather racing gallop surface for all disciplines
- Highly resistant to extremes of weather
- Depth can be varied from 6″ to 9″ depending on type of training
- Cost effective
- Far better ride quality and resilience than wood-chip
- Will not freeze and offers consistent going even in serious cold
- Easy to care for with even basic equipment – just roll
This example is a 7f all weather gallops, consisting of 4f loop plus 3f gradient for the team of Sue Troughton and James Evans Racing We also undertook conversion of existing building (previously a cowshed) and all services, trackways, stables and concrete work.
20 Stables consist of 12 x 12′ stables and 8 x 12×15′ metal frame internal stables.